Powered by Blogger.
RSS

All about me


Name: Rachael Kat Zi Yin
ID number: B1100143
Course: Bachelor of Psychology (Hons)
Year: 1 Semester: 3
Age: 19
Date of birth: 7 May 1992


Interests
I have many different interests, but the main one would be movies.
I love movies. Not the technical side of it.

But the story and the characters of a movie.
I would spend hours after hours studying a movie.
The personalities of its characters,
the intentions of their actions,
the underlying meaning of the whole scene.

I also like to read people's thoughts and reviews towards a movie.
Because, I am sure that the scriptwriters may have meant it to be one meaning,
but people are most definitely to perceive it differently.
I would over-analyze the movie.

And thoroughly enjoy the whole process.


(Taken from http://techgyo.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/Movies.jpg)

Dreams
Dreams.
I have plenty of these too.
But there is only one that has stayed the same since I was young.
Is that, I want to open a free clinic one day.
(Taken from http://getfbadfree.com/wp-content/plugins/wpshapeshiftr/images/marketing-free1.jpeg)

My clinic would not have a base,
but it would travel around the world,
helping people to stand up again,
helping to overcome hardship,
helping people to fulfill their dreams.
I know it's hard to achieve as I would have to bare the costs if I want the clinic to be free.
But, I believe, one day,
I would be rich enough to do so.
I would be able help those people one by one.


Aspirations
(Taken from http://www.pollsb.com/photos/o/386600-psychologists_movies.jpg)

I want to be a psychologist when I graduate.
It would either be family or child psychology.
I want to help people.
As doctors help people physically,
I would like to help them mentally.
As both has to work together for one to overcome anything.
I hope to have my own clinic one day.
I hope to help as many people as possible,
and reduce the number of suicide cases.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment