Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Blog photo


This is the original picture which was taken by my friend Zhi Yuin in Melaka.


Firstly, I added a photo filter. It is warming filter (85). The density of it is 35 percent.
The picture looks sharper after adding the photo filter.

Next, I added a color balance. I changed the Cyan-Red setting to plus 2.
This made the picture's the face in the picture richer in colour.

After that, I added Curves. This brighten up the whole picture.


I, then added the text - Psyched Designs, which is the title for my blog.
The text type is Viner Hand ITC, 48pts.
It is white in color and the edges are crisp.
I also added a horizontal wave to the words.
The bend of the wave for +48%, horizontal distortion +60% and vertical distortion -5%.

Lastly, I added a vibrance layer. I maximize the vibrance and saturation to +100.

TADAA!! This is the end results that you see on top.

~Comments on how I can improve the picture is much appreciated~


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment